- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 8.50" H x 14.13" W x 8.75" D
- Weight: 16.00
V-Line Industries knows the challenges that face the EMS, Fire and Medical Industry in general when it comes to locking up your Narcotics and Controlled Substances. It's a balancing act to maintaining maximum control, multi-user capabilities, required audit trail and quick access. V-Line Ind. has the answer and we have come up with an economical solution for you. Our NEW V-Line Narcotics Security box features the CompX eLock 150 Series Lock, featuring two lock versions to fit your needs.
Security box features & benefits:
- V-Line Narcotics Security Box (NSB) features the CompX eLock 150 Series Lock that comes in two versions of lock capabilities. Model 8514NB-1 or 8514NB-2.
- NSB is made from 14 gauge steel & has anti-pry brackets for added security.
- The NSB can be mounted directly on top of most shelves and/or cabinets.
- It has a motor driven latching mechanism with key override and uses 6 - AA batteries (not included).
- Designed specifically to accommodate most narcotic bags.
- Weighs in at 16 lbs (ship weight - 22 lbs).
- Powder coated in white for durability and easy cleaning.
- Standard 1-year warranty on lock and security case.
- Outside Dimensions: 8.50" H x 14.13" W x 8.75' D.
Access / Accountability Standard Features:
- Capable of assigning 250 users with two authority levels: supervisor or user.
- Alpha-numeric keypad with low battery indicator. Can jump start battery with any USB 2.0 Mini B cable.
- Two versions of the CompX eLock 150 Series Lock:
- 1. Model 8514NB-1 has two Modes of access (Keypad or Key Override).
- 2. Model 8514NB-2 has three Modes of access (Keypad, Key Override, and Prox Card (HID which uses existing ID cards or iClass HID).
- 3. Model 8514NB-3 has an HID iClass Prox Reader.
- The Audit trail provides a history of the last 1500 access and attempts with date, time & user name.
- When used in conjunction with the optional LockView Software Kit, audit trails and management controls can be downloaded and managed from a Laptop computer.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are accepted but subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.