- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 50.00" H X 13.50" W X 5.75" D
- Inside: 49.75" H X 13.00" W X 4.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.78
- Weight: 62.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
V-Line's NEW 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II Gun Cabinet is designed to be in installed in between the wall studs (16" on center - 2" x 4"). It is made to be large enough to accommodate most items you will need to store inside without taking up floor space. This Closet Vault II can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door. The door is flush with the frame to prevent prying attacks. The lock is a push-button mechanical lock that features a programmable combination. Extra shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet your needs.
The 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II has been refitted with a superior 3 point locking system. It will provide a unique and space-conscious way to secure firearms and valuables such as laptops, jewelry, and other items with the convenience of quick access. The door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door or in a closet.
The Closet Vault II comes standard with the adjustable black foam barrel guard. There are also several options available such as a pegboard door panel, pistol hangers, a full shelf, and a half shelf. The Closet Vault II has a high security user-friendly mechanical lock capable of setting one of 1,081 different combinations. Since the lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. The new steel locking rods protrude into the top and bottom of the frame which adds additional security.
- V-Line's Closet Vault II is designed to install in between the wall studs. The door and frame protrudes 2" to provide extra internal depth.
- The Closet Vault II is large enough to accommodate small household valuables such as jewelry, cash, cameras, and firearms without taking up floor space.
- The Closet Vault II can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment.
- The door fits flush into the frame of the Closet Vault II to protect against a prying attack.
- The SIMPLEX push button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
- The Closet Vault II features a unique three-point locking system with steel deadbolts protruding directly into the Vaults frame.
- Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault II to best meet individual needs.
- This gun cabinet will hold a capacity of 3-4 rifles.
- Comes standard with the black foam barrel support. All other accessories are separate and are available for an additional charge.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are accepted but subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.