- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 27.25" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D
- Inside: 9.00" H X 13.75" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.79
- Weight: 110.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
The Mesa MFL2014EOLK Front Drop Depository Safe is perfect for any business that needs a deposit safe with the convenience of having a top keyed locker to store your change in. This locker keeps your employees from accessing the deposits below while still giving them access to spare change. This Mesa Deposit Safe comes standard with a digital electronic lock but can be ordered with a dial combination lock for the same price. Buy this professional grade safe for the perfect cash management solution.
Main Compartment - Interior Dimensions - 10.5" H x 13.5" W x 11.25" D
Outside Locker - Interior Dimensions - 6.875" H x 13.5" W x 13" D
Live Locking bolts - 3
Live Locking bolt size (diameter) - 1"
Full length dead bar - 1
- All steel construction provides excellent security
- 1/2" thick solid steel for added burglary protection
- Three 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts to fight against pry attacks
- Heavy duty solid steel hinges prevent door removal
- Internal full length dead bar prevents door removal on a forced entry attempt
- All steel construction provides excellent security
- Unitized construction using a 12 gauge steel sheet provides excellent security
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- Separate storage is provided in an exterior locker that does not access the deposits
Deposit Door Features:
- Front loading mail box style deposit door accepts large deposits
- Anti-fish baffle helps prevent fishing through the deposit door
Exterior Locker Features:
- Separate storage compartment that does not have access to the deposits
- Ace style key lock for added security
Electronic Lock Features:
- Battery operated electronic lock
- The exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into the digital lock in case of failure.
- Spring loaded relocking device protects the internal lock against punch attacks
- 3/16" thick drill resistant hard plate protects the lock against drill attacks
- Wrong try penalty fights against repetitive incorrect code entry
- Code management system supplied with 1 manager code and 4 user codes
- Programmable time delay gives you the ability to delay safe entry from 01-59 minutes
- Optional dual code entry that can be set if you prefer 2 user codes to unlock the safe
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are accepted but subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.