- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- The Kegco HB199S-1NK features a black cabinet and stainless steel door
- With two removable racks this kegerator can easily be turned into a regular refrigerator when not being used for beer
- Manual thermostat control let's you adjust the settings to your ideal serving temperature
- Knockout for CO2 maximizes internal space for kegs by allowing you to mount the CO2 tank externally
- Comes with a single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
Dimensions: 33" H x 20" W x 25.5" D
If you're someone who makes homebrewed beer, it's probably safe to say that you are a beer lover. For you, drinking beer isn't just about consuming a beverage, it's an experience. Give your homebrew some love, and give yourself and your guests the ultimate experience of consuming beer with the Kegco HB199S-1NK homebrew kegerator. From the visual of watching a glass slowly fill with amber liquid and being capped with a perfect, not-too-foamy head, to the feeling of cold glass and condensation in your hand, to the taste of effervescence and the release of dark and spicy aromas, serving beer from the tap truly is a sensory experience. With features like thermostatic temperature controls, an included direct draw kit, and a stainless steel single faucet, this kegerator will be upping your beer game in no time!
The intentional and thoughtful design that went into this kegerator will make it an enhancement to your home while keeping the installation seamless. This keg cooler is easy to move due to the four locking wheels it is mounted on. Whether you just want to clean around your refrigerator, or if you want to move it the backyard for a weekend barbecue, it's no hassle. The stainless steel finish is durable and blends in with most kitchen appliances. All it requires for power is to be plugged into a regular home wall outlet, and it's energy efficient design means it won't destroy your electric bill.
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are accepted but subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.